Supermicro AOC-CTG-i2S Internal Ethernet 10240 Mbit/s
The AOC-CTG-i2S 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the most flexible and scalable Ethernet adapter for today’s demanding data center environments. Based on the Intel® 10GbE network controller 82599ES, the AOC-CTG-i2S addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing features for virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networking, and proven reliable performance. The AOC-CTG-i2S is designed in a small microLP form factor to fit Supermicro MicroCloud and Twin server systems.
- Dual SFP+ Connectors.
- MicroLP Form Factor.
- PCI Express 2.0 (up to 5GT/s).
- Intel® QuickData Technology.
- VMDq, Next-Generation VMDq, and PC-SIG SR-IOV for Virtualized Environments.
- Load Balancing on Multiple CPUs.
- iSCSI Remote Boot Support.
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) Support.
- Support for most Network Operating Systems (NOSs).
- Supports both DAC Twin Axial and LC Fiber-Optic SR Cables.
- RoHS compliant 6/6.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zotim Computers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.