MINI PRINT SERVER
Share a printer without sharing your PC
Installs in minutes with simple Setup Wizards
Handles multiple print jobs concurrently
Share Your Printer with Everyone in your Home or Office
With the NETGEAR PS101 Mini Print Server, easy and convenient printer access is yours! This versatile mini print server gives home and office networks built-in efficiency because it allows multiple users to share a printer from anywhere on the network without sharing your PC. With this kind of flexibility, you can place your printer anywhere that's handy. The speedy Mini Print Server boasts a 10 Mbps Ethernet connection and supports multiple print jobs simultaneously. It features an easy, Web-based remote management tool and works with most laser and inkjet printers equipped with a parallel port. Since no parallel printer cable is needed, it saves you money, too.
Lets you share a printer on a network without having to leave your PC on. You can locate that printer right where you want it - close at hand or out of the way. It's compatible with most parallel port printers (including bi-directional printers) from HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, and others.
Removes the performance bottleneck you'd have with a dedicated, always-on PC acting as the print server. It supports multiple print jobs simultaneously, gives you a fast, 10 Mbps Ethernet connection, and is equipped with an on-board memory buffer for quicker printout delivery.
Easy to Use
NETGEAR Print Server software makes it simple to install on all popular versions of Microsoft Windows. You can manage the print server remotely with an easy, Web browser interface. Then you can share a printer on your LAN without sharing your computer.
Saves you the cost of an expensive parallel printer cable - the Mini Print Server doesn't need one. It's also upgradable for future enhancements and protects your investment with a 3-year limited warranty.
- 59.7 x 57 x 20 mm (2.35 x 2.24 x 0.79 in)
- 56.7g (2 oz)
- Parallel port (36-Way Centronics Male Printer, port, Bi-directional IEEE 1284 compliant, supports Nibble mode) with up to 1.5 Mbps transfer rate
- 1 RJ-45 Ethernet port
- TCP/IP, NetBEUI, DHCP client
- PTP (Peer-to-Peer) and SMB over TCP/IP and NetBEUI protocols, Windows LPD printing
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX), IEEE 802.3u
- Windows® 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
- 100 Mbps (200 Mbps Full-duplex)
- 256 KB (2 Mb) RAM, 512 KB (4 Mb) Flash
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60º C (32 to 140º F)
- Operating humidity: 5-95%, noncondensing
- CE Mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55 022 (CISPR 22), Class A
- VCCI class A ITE
- C-Tick N10947
Safety Agency Approvals (Power Adapter)
- CE mark, commercial
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- 9VDC, 0.5A