850VA Eaton 5E 850i UPS PN 5E850IUSB-AU
The Eaton 5E line interactive uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides affordable power protection for your personal computer and peripherals. Valuable features such as local country power receptacles, the compact size is ideal for limited office and home working spaces.
• The Eaton 5E UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
• Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
• Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains ispresent). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
• 5E’s compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
• The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automaticintegration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operators workstation, where fan noise can be an issue.
Made for the local ANZ market
• ANZ general purpose outlets are features on all models, no need for conversion cables.
Ideal for protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Point-of-sale equipment