• The LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Essential configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and sensitivity.
• The 5SC offers USB and serial connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
• A slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card) is available on rack and R/T models. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite insures compatibility with all major OS including virtualization software.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5SC provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• Rack models are designed to fit into short depth wall enclosures down to 500mm, 2 post racks or to be wall
• R/T models authorizes either tower or rack installation - pedestals and rail kits are included with all models at no
• Tower models small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to nine outlets for better flexibility!
• Easy battery replacement from front panel to extend UPS life.