Aten CE680 KVM switch Rack mounting Black
In addition to extending keyboard and mouse control, the CE680 also transfers RS-232 signals (up to 115 kbps) and USB signals in both directions, with ports for both, allowing you to connect serial devices, such as barcode scanners; or USB devices such as touchscreens, which can provide access to a computer connected at the local site - up to 600 m away.
The CE680 allows access to a computer from both the local and remote consoles (USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Furthermore, the CE680 takes advantage of the newest fiber optic cable technology to connect the local and remote units; providing easy installation and a very long 600 m extension of KVM DVI signals.
- Allows access to a computer or KVM installation from a local / remote console
- Supports DVI-D interface and allows transmission of DVI single-link signals
- Superior video quality of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (24-bits) - get an excellent, crisp image on your screen over long distance transmissions up to 600 m*
- Touchscreen support - connect a generic touchscreen, including devices up to 10-point multi-touch, to accommodate highly interactive applications (no extra drivers needed)
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Uses one fiber optic cable to connect the local and remote units
- HDCP compatible
- RS-232 serial port - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as barcode scanners (Baud Rate 115200 bps)
- PC Wakeup support - use a pushbutton on a Remote Unit to wake a PC at the local site via RS-232
- Audio Enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Rack mountable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Zotim Computers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.