Filter By Price Range
- $134 or below
- $134 to $219
- $219 to $304
- $304 to $389
- $389 to $474
- $474 or above
Filter By Price Range
Filter By In Zotim stock
- No (1)
- Yes (1)
Filter By In Supplier stock
- Yes (2)
Filter By Brand
- Hewlett Packard (2)
Filter By Network ready
Filter By HP Auto-OnAuto-Off
Filter By Ethernet LAN
Filter By Power cord included
Filter By USB port
Filter By Cartridges included
Filter By Energy Star certified
Filter By Linux operating systems supported
Filter By Drivers included
Filter By Software CD
Filter By Wi-Fi
Filter By Documentation CD
Filter By HP ePrint
Filter By Built-in processor
Filter By Built-in display
Filter By Blue Angel certified
Filter By Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
- Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
Filter By Product colour
- Black, White
Filter By Standard interfaces
- USB 2.0, Wireless LAN
Filter By Connectivity Type
- USB + Ethernet + Wireless
Filter By Cables included
Filter By Scan drivers
Filter By HP segment
- Small medium business
Filter By Function
- Single Function
Filter By Document formats supported
Filter By Page description languages
Filter By Paper input type
- Paper tray
Filter By Duplex copying
Filter By Duplex scanning
Filter By PictBridge
Filter By Card reader integrated
Filter By Direct printing
Filter By Duplex printing
Filter By Faxing
Filter By Colour
Filter By Printing
- Mono printing
Filter By Copying
- Mono copying
Filter By Output
Filter By Duplex printing mode
Filter By Mac operating systems supported
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Filter By Display
Filter By Type
Filter By Print technology
Filter By Image formats supported
- JPG, PNG, RAW, TIFF
Filter By HP Software provided
- HP Software Installer; HP Software Uninstaller (exclude Win8+); HP PCLmS Printer Driver; HP Device Experience (DXP); HP Web Services Assist (HP Connec
Filter By HP Management tools
- HP Printer Assistant (UDC); HP Device Toolbox; HP Utility (Mac)
Filter By Replacement cartridges
- HP 143A Black Original Neverstop Laser Toner Reload Kit (Yield ~2500 pages); HP 143AD Dual pack Black Original Neverstop Laser Toner Reload Kit (Yield
Filter By Scanner type
Filter By Non-ISO print media sizes
- Executive, Legal, Letter
Filter By Scan technology
- Dual CIS
Filter By Scanning
- Colour scanning
Filter By Country of origin
Filter By Paper tray media types
- Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Rough paper
- Bond paper, Envelopes, Heavy paper, Labels, Lightweight paper, Plain paper
Filter By Envelopes sizes
Filter By Market positioning
Filter By Sustainability certificates
- Blue Angel
Filter By Printing colours
Filter By JIS B-series sizes B0...B9
Filter By Mobile printing technologies
- Apple AirPrint,Google Cloud Print,Mopria Print Service
- Apple AirPrint,Google Cloud Print,HP ePrint,Mopria Print Service
Filter By ISO A-series sizes A0...A9
Filter By Maximum ISO A-series paper size
Filter By Maximum number of copies
- 99 copies
Filter By Wi-Fi standards
- 802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
Filter By Weight
- 8.73 kg
- 4.7 kg
Filter By Included cartridge capacity black
- 700 pages
Filter By Time to first page black normal
- 7.3 s
Filter By Internal memory
- 64 MB
Filter By Print resolution black
- 600 x 600 DPI
Filter By Maximum resolution
- 600 x 600 DPI
Filter By Maximum copy resolution
- 600 x 600 DPI
Filter By Optical scanning resolution
- 600 x 600 DPI
Filter By Processor frequency
- 600 MHz
- 500 MHz
Filter By Paper tray media weight
- 60 - 120 g/m²
Filter By Package weight
- 6.6 kg
Filter By Sound pressure level printing
- 51 dB
Filter By AC input frequency
- 50/60 Hz
Filter By Package width
- 481 mm
- 397 mm
Filter By Package height
- 421 mm
- 298 mm
Filter By Print margins top bottom right left
- 4 mm
Filter By Package depth
- 390 mm
Filter By Width
- 380.5 mm
- 356 mm
Filter By Power consumption printing
- 380 W
- 338 W
Filter By Operating relative humidity H-H
- 30 - 70%
Filter By Power consumption ready
- 3.3 W
Mono Laser-Based MFPs
Copyright © 2021 Zotim Computers
ABN: 94 613 746 535
E-commerce Software By Neto
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Zotim Computers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 96, Grand Plaza Shopping Center, 27-49 Browns Plains Rd., Browns Plains, QLD 4118. Our ABN is 94 613 746 535. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The term “zotim” and “zotim.com.au” hereinafter refers to the website www.zotim.com.au and the entity Zcompute Pty Ltd which operates the online store through this website.
This privacy statement has been updated to reflect the recent changes to the Australian Privacy Laws as of the 12th March 2014 in relation to how organisations that collect personal or sensitive data must do so in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP)
Zotim has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Zotim.com.au. Any changes or updates to our privacy practices will be updated through our website. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please e-mail us at sales@Zotim.com.au
We respect your privacy
At Zotim, we value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so.
Unsolicited, "spam" mail is not sent to Zotim's customers. The only email customers will receive, are updates to their recent or past orders, updates to company policy, updates and news to Zotim website, Surveys about Zotim Customer Service and occasional promotions (if requested). Zotim is not responsible for information and actions by third party individuals/companies who have received information from customer's directly.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (your name, email address and phone numbers). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings; during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information and financial information (credit card numbers only when using this form of payment). The customer's contact information is used to communicate with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or policy changes. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. The customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
Our site allows you to remain anonymous or use an alias when making a general enquiry about our services and products through email, online chat or the ticket system.
However, we require disclosure of identity/ personal information in order to facilitate enquiries about your orders, warranty claims etc placed with us. We will not disclose to any unidentified person/s information regarding orders or contact information or disclose to customers order information relating to other customers.
Security of Personal Information
Zotim uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information like your credit card number that passes between you and Zotim. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on Zotim web site is perfectly safe.
While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just surfing.
Zotim is the sole collector of information, and is not shared with any 3rd parties. However, we do offer printable rebate forms and warranty information. Zotim is not responsible for the privacy practices of those companies. Please review their respective privacy statements.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are in a secure environment in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
We provide to our shipping partners your contact information to facilitate the delivery of your order only and for no other reason. Our shipping partners are obligated by Privacy Laws to handle your personal information accordingly.
This site contains links to other sites. Zotim is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please send an e-mail to sales@Zotim.com.au
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send email to: sales@Zotim.com.au
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
web site: Update/Modify Account Information
Notification of Changes
Complaints / Questions If you would like to submit a complaint regarding a breach by Zotim or have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Zotim: sales@Zotim.com.au