Filter By Price Range
- $33 or below
- $33 to $37
- $37 to $41
- $41 to $45
- $45 to $49
- $49 or above
Filter By Price Range
Filter By In Zotim stock
- No (2)
- Yes (1)
Filter By In Supplier stock
- No (1)
- Yes (2)
Filter By Brand
- Kensington (1)
- TPLink (1)
- Yealink (1)
Filter By Wi-Fi
Filter By RoHS compliance
Filter By Antenna
Filter By Interface
Filter By Connectivity Technology
Filter By Connectivity Type
Filter By Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Wind
Filter By Top Wi-Fi standard
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Filter By Security algorithms
Filter By Networking Procucts
- USB Adaptors
Filter By Host interface
Filter By LED indicators
Filter By Recommended usage
- PC / Notebook
Filter By Internal
Filter By Networking standards
- IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3ac
- IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
Filter By Wi-Fi band
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
Filter By Certification
- CE, FCC
Filter By Product colour
Filter By Wi-Fi standards
- 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Filter By Height
- 8 mm
- 10.3 mm
Filter By Depth
- 52 mm
- 19.7 mm
Filter By Storage relative humidity H-H
- 5 - 90%
Filter By Maximum Data Transfer Rate
- 433 Mbit/s
Filter By Width
- 40.5 mm
- 27 mm
Filter By Weight
- 28 g
Filter By Frequency range
- 2.4 - 5 GHz
Filter By USB version
Filter By Modulation
Filter By Receiver sensitivity
- 11a 6Mbps: -94dBm 11a 54Mbps: -78dBm 11n HT20 MCS0: -94dBm 11n HT20 MCS7: -77dBm 11n HT40 MCS0: -92dBm 11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm 11ac VHT80 MCS0: -89dBm 1
Filter By WLAN data transfer rates supported
- 11,54,150,433 Mbit/s
Filter By Operating relative humidity H-H
- 10 - 90%
Filter By Operating temperature T-T
- 0 - 40 °C
- -10 - 50 °C
Filter By Storage temperature T-T
- -40 - 70 °C
- -30 - 70 °C
- All Products
- Connectivity Devices
- USB & Firewire Connectivity
- USB Connectivity Devices
USB Connectivity Devices
Copyright © 2021 Zotim Computers
ABN: 94 613 746 535
E-commerce Software By Neto
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Zotim Computers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 96, Grand Plaza Shopping Center, 27-49 Browns Plains Rd., Browns Plains, QLD 4118. Our ABN is 94 613 746 535. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The term “zotim” and “zotim.com.au” hereinafter refers to the website www.zotim.com.au and the entity Zcompute Pty Ltd which operates the online store through this website.
This privacy statement has been updated to reflect the recent changes to the Australian Privacy Laws as of the 12th March 2014 in relation to how organizations that collect personal or sensitive data must do so in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP)
Zotim has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Zotim.com.au. Any changes or updates to our privacy practices will be updated through our website. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please e-mail us at sales@Zotim.com.au
We respect your privacy
At Zotim, we value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure the efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party unless we are legally required to do so.
Unsolicited, "spam" mail is not sent to Zotim's customers. The only email customers will receive, are updates to their recent or past orders, updates to company policy, updates and news to Zotim website, Surveys about Zotim Customer Service, and occasional promotions (if requested). Zotim is not responsible for information and actions by third-party individuals/companies who have received information from customers directly.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (your name, email address, and phone numbers). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings; during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information and financial information (credit card numbers only when using this form of payment). The customer's contact information is used to communicate with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or policy changes. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. The customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
Our site allows you to remain anonymous or use an alias when making a general inquiry about our services and products through email, online chat or the ticket system.
However, we require disclosure of identity/ personal information in order to facilitate inquiries about your orders, warranty claims etc placed with us. We will not disclose to any unidentified person/s information regarding orders or contact information or disclose to customers order information relating to other customers.
Security of Personal Information
Zotim uses the industry-standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information like your credit card number that passes between you and Zotim. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL-capable browser, shopping on Zotim website is perfectly safe.
While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just surfing.
Zotim is the sole collector of information and is not shared with any 3rd parties. However, we do offer printable rebate forms and warranty information. Zotim is not responsible for the privacy practices of those companies. Please review their respective privacy statements.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies, are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are in a secure environment in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
We provide to our shipping partners your contact information to facilitate the delivery of your order only and for no other reason. Our shipping partners are obligated by Privacy Laws to handle your personal information accordingly.
This site contains links to other sites. Zotim is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please send an e-mail to sales@Zotim.com.au
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send an email to: sales@Zotim.com.au
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
web site: Update/Modify Account Information
Notification of Changes
Complaints / Questions If you would like to submit a complaint regarding a breach by Zotim or have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Zotim: sales@Zotim.com.au
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage, and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use, and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
- The user rights/opt-out URL: https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-rights-request-form/